For now, our hours are is as follows:
- Our hours at this point will be 10 to 1 on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. We will be closed Sunday, Monday and Thursday.
- Please enter through our front entrance, maintaining social distancing in the hall.
- Maximum four customers in the store at one time, to allow all customers and employees to maintain social distancing.
- You will be required to bring your own mask and wear it while in the store
- Hand sanitizer must be applied when entering the store, and we ask that you please refrain from wearing gloves. Don't worry - once your hands are clean, you're allowed to touch the fabric!
- The bathroom facilities will be closed.
- Please refrain from bringing unnecessary items into the store. Of course, feel free to bring in your fabric samples for matching.
- The store exit and hand-washing station will be at the rear door.
Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated during these challenging times. Our most important concern is the health and wellness of our customers and staff. We will do our very best to provide you safe, efficient and friendly service.
Come see us or get in touch
100 Kent Street West